Siegel High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Registration Information

If you would like to change a class for the 2017-18 school year, please email your counselor. If you would like to change a level of an academic course (English, Math, or Science), use the forms attached to the right. Incoming freshman will use an Academic Override Form. All other students will use the Class Change Forms to move up or down a level. 
Thank you,
Siegel Guidance Department