Registration Information 2022-23 (for current Siegel High students only)
Students will register through their English classes.
January 24-28 Freshman (rising sophomores)
January 31-February 4 Sophomores (rising juniors)
February 7-11 Juniors (rising seniors)
Here is the link to the form for teacher aide, office aide, guidance aide, or peer tutor.
Here is the link for freshman (upcoming sophomores) registration:
This link will be open from February 8-12
If you are interested in Work-Based Learning your senior year, please see requirements and application below.
- Have a “C” average (2.5 GPA).
- Have a good citizenship record for the previous years.
- Have nine or less absences for the prior year unless approved by the instructor. (Three tardies will count as one absence).
- Have two (2) teacher recommendations: one Non-CTE Teacher and one Program of Study Teacher.
- Must provide their own transportation including Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance submitted documentation.
If you have questions please call 615-904-3800 to reach Stephanie Murray (ext. 29520) or Teresa Hardwick (ext. 29521).