- Graduation 2019 will be Saturday, May 18, 2019, at 2:30 PM at MTSU Murphy Center.
- Date and time for the mandatory graduation practice will be announced after the first of the year.
- If you have not ordered your cap and gown, you can do so online at balfourtn.com, by phone at 615-867-6345, or in person at 1829 Memorial BLVD, Murfreesboro, TN 37129.
ATTENDANCE FOR SENIORS-VERY IMPORTANT
In order to participate in the graduation ceremony and prom, all Seniors must attend school on a regular basis. Seniors that have more than 10 unexcused absences will not be able to participate in the graduation ceremony. The purpose of this policy is to provide a proactive means of increasing our school’s graduation and attendance rates. This also prepares our students for real-world expectations regarding the attendance for future employment and/or education. This also includes students who plan on graduating early.
- Dark Dress Shoes – No Tennis Shoes
- All-White Shirt (Long Sleeves Preferred)
- Dark Neck Tie (No Bow Ties)
- Dark Dress Slacks (Black or Navy)
- All-black Shoes (Pumps) – Must have enclosed toes and heels. Does not have to have a heel, may be flats.
- Students may not wear cork heels, flip flops, or sandal type shoes. ALL BLACK SHOES ARE REQUIRED!
- Neutral Shade of Hose (No black, blue, white, etc.) Wearing hose not required.
- No large or gaudy earrings permitted.
- If a dress shows at the top of the gown, it must be WHITE.
- The dress should not be longer than the length of the graduation gown. If the dress is found to be longer than the gown, a teacher will pin it up before graduation begins.