- Graduation is Tuesday, May 17, 2022, at 7 p.m. at MTSU Murphy Center graduates must arrive by 6 p.m.
- Mandatory Graduation practice is Tuesday, May 17, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. at MTSU Murphy Center.
- There is no limit on guest attendance for graduation.
- I do not have a definitive date for cap and gown pick-up yet. Once I have one, I will send it out.
- Graduates will receive a yard sign at cap and gown pick-up.
- Graduation Attire is as follows:
Siegel High School takes pride in the classiness of our graduation ceremony. This, we believe, has a lot to do with the graduation attire we require. The graduation attire will be as follows:
- Black Dress Shoes (all black, no white soles) – No Tennis Shoes
- All-White Shirt (Long Sleeves Preferred)
- Dark Necktie (No Bow Ties)
- Black Dress Slacks
- All-black Shoes– Must have enclosed toes and heels. Does not have to have a heel, may be flats. Students may not wear cork heels, flip flops, or sandal type shoes. ALL BLACK SHOES ARE REQUIRED!
- Clothing should be Sunday best.
- Any garment showing at the top of the gown must be black or white.
- It is preferred if wearing a dress, the dress should not be longer than the length of the graduation gown.
- If you choose to wear pants, they must be black dress slacks. No jeans, leggings, joggers, etc.