TEACHER/STAFF of the Month Nomination Criteria
Each month, we will recognize a different teacher based on her/his contributions to the school, excellence in the classroom, leadership abilities, citizenship, community involvement and a variety of other criteria. Staff will be nominated and selected based on the following criteria:
- Impact-continually making an impact on students and others by:
- Getting students excited about class
- Helping with understanding homework and assignment.
- Inspiring to others
- Respect to staff and students
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Persistent in giving his/her personal best
- Willing to help with activities and attend school functions
- Motivation- having the ability to motivate and encourage students to advance past their expectations both academically and socially.
- I used to hate this class but…
- He/she makes me love this class…
- I appreciate how much effort he /she puts into the lesson
- Leadership- serving as a leader not only in the classroom, but also throughout the school.
- Creativity and Imagination- demonstrating creativity and imagination in lesson plans and instructional practices that inspire students to learn.
Do you know a teacher or staff member who embodies these qualities?