Financial Aid Night
Tuesday, September 11 at 6:00pm in the cafeteria at Siegel High School
Need help filling out the FAFSA?
We will have assistance available for parents and students October 20 from 9:00-12:00 in the library at Siegel High School. Any Siegel High School student and their parents are welcome to attend.
What should I bring to FAFSA Frenzy?
Students and their parents should bring (if available):
- 2017 Federal Tax Return or other income documentation
- Social Security number(s)
- Driver’s license (if any)
- 2017 W-2 Forms or year-end pay stubs and other year-end records of money received
- 2017 untaxed income records, such as child support received and veterans noneducation benefits
- Current information on checking and savings account balances; stock, bond, and other investments; and business and farm assets
- Your alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Student and parent FSA IDs to sign the FAFSA. (Apply for your FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov.)
***This information is helpful to complete the FAFSA, but not required to attend the TN FAFSA Frenzy event.
Mandatory Tennessee Promise Meetings
- November 1 is the deadline to complete the Tennessee Promise application
- First mandatory meeting: October 10 at 1:00 am in cafeteria
- Second mandatory meeting: April 8 at 5:30 pm in cafeteria
TN Promise Application Deadline is November 1 - Apply Now